Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,631 (₨ 305,815) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (42 minutes ago)