Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00800 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,427 (₨ 178,358) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)