Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,966 (₨136,342) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (30 minutes ago)