Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,108 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00976 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,869 (Taka 191,437) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)