Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,160 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01035 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,606 (Taka 155,229) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)