Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,955 (Taka 255,552) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)