Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 ($2,870) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)