Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,988 ($3,404) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)