Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,802 (₨420,258) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)