Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 (₨221,098) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)