Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,740 (₨277,459) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)