Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,683 (₨208,157) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (23 minutes ago)