Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,361 (₨187,706) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)