Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,466 (Rp 23,236,763) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)