Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,579 (Rp 26,221,053) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)