Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15368 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,051 (6,840TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)