Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,778 (10,712TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)