Cost of living comparison between Den Helder, Netherlands and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,930 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)