Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,595 (486,388 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)