Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,145 (2,118,565 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)