Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,644 (3,917 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)