Cost of living in David, Panama vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,969 (2,239 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)