Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12712 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,384 (元18,750) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)