Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12763 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,543 (元19,922) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)