Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,396 (元18,535) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)