Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,913 (AU$6,128) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)