Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,104 (AU$10,091) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (32 minutes ago)