Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)