Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,258 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (42 minutes ago)