Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,644 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)