Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,269 (5,967,171 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)