Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 (5,588,809 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)