Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,020 (9,326,726 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)