Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25120 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,631 (﷼ 18,437) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)