Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23803 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,297 (﷼ 9,651) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)