Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23547 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,254 (﷼ 9,571) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)