Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24785 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,625 (﷼ 18,662) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)