Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21596 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 (﷼ 11,838) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)