Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,250 (1,231,122 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)