Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,579 (875,115 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)