Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (元22,983) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (43 minutes ago)