Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13489 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 (元23,423) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)