Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,927 (1,904,337 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)