Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,688 (₩3,442,964) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)