Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,303 (₩5,325,400) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)