Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,616 (₩5,766,949) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)