Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (₩3,090,462) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)