Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,394 (39,025,567 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)