Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,651 (43,649,937 ₫) in Da Lat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)