Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,842 (68,764,066 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)