Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,049 (13,200 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)