Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23773 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,691 (7,114 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)