Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26357 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,388 (S/. 5,267) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)