Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26597 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,461 (S/. 5,492) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)