Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28570 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,974 (S/. 10,409) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)