Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25862 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,540 (S/. 5,956) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)