Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,475 (R$ 11,736) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)