Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 (R$ 9,185) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)