Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,751 (CH$1,372,686) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)