Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 (CH$1,506,566) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (30 minutes ago)