Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,886 (CH$1,431,053) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)