Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,910 (CH$1,413,016) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (38 minutes ago)