Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,166 (Bs 23,227) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)