Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01396 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,075 (77,035 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)