Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €984 (Bs 71,718,472) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)