Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,325 (Mex$ 26,717) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)