Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22945 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,745 (R$ 7,604) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)