Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 (R$ 13,935) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)