Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23049 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,836 (R$ 7,964) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)