Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24924 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,608 (R$ 6,452) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)