Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 ($3,553) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (22 minutes ago)