Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,139 ($3,529) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)