Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,600 (COL$7,971,539) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (44 minutes ago)