Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,160 (COL$3,950,388) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)