Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,168 ($2,512) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)