Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,141 ($2,620) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)