Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03454 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,648 (L 47,712) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)