Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03615 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,833 (L 50,710) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)