Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03610 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,780 (L 49,321) in Coxen Hole.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)