Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 (L 82,091) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)