Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 (£3,450) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)