Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,174 (1,445,479 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)