Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,525 (2,304,864 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (43 minutes ago)