Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,802 (2,475,770 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)