Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,802 (2,515,014 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (41 minutes ago)