Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,062 (1,331,927 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)