Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,923 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)