Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)