Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,135 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)