Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,394 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)