Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,334 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)