Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,285 (Bs 79,774) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)