Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €270 (Bs 22,182,705) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)