Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,088 (Bs 48,123) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)