Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,697 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)