Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,292 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)