Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,712 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (38 minutes ago)