Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)