Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,702 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)