Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,385 (ARS $22,804) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)