Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05500 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,327 (ARS $24,133) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)