Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,878 (CH$1,436,040) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (41 minutes ago)