Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,652 (CH$2,416,909) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)