Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 (CH$1,501,554) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)