Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,922 (CH$1,433,821) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)