Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,951 (kr51,706) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)