Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13435 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,372 (kr47,428) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)