Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13439 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,573 (kr48,908) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)