Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,718 (R$ 19,438) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)