Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27162 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,224 (R$ 19,233) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)