Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23871 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,933 (R$ 8,096) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)