Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25572 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (R$ 9,804) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)