Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00744 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,091 (146,649 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (37 minutes ago)