Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,151 (148,506 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)