Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21620 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,522 (7,040 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)