Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22233 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,820 (12,683 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)