Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 (32,262,277 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)