Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,277 (23,859,415 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)