Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 (27,179,664 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)