Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,719 in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)