Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,017 in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (40 minutes ago)